- If the client cancels before the 24 hours of their appointment the client will not be charged.
- If the cancels within 24 hours of their appointment the full fee will be charged.
- ET has the right to re arrange an appointment by giving 24 hours’ notice and re arranging at
suitable time for the client and therapist.
- ET has the right to cancel an appointment without notice if the environment is not deemed
safe or appropriate or if your therapist has taken ill or has an emergency.
- ET has the right to cancel/ terminate the treatment if the client is under the influence of drugs/ alcohol or both with full fee being charged