- Client details and treatment details will not be discussed with anyone outside of ET/HT
without your permission unless the client is under 16 or has a career.
- Consultation forms and treatment notes will be kept on file by ET under the new GDPR.
- By signing the consultation form clients are giving us permission to hold records and data about them.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third party.
- If you wish to receive information and special offers about ET please opt in with the tick boxes on the consultation form or subscribe www.enlightentherapyuk.co.uk you can opt out at any time.
- We may contact you for legitimate reasons including confirmation of appointment, change of appointment, the treatment is no longer available, if we need to move or cancel your appointment. If you do not want reminder texts please state this to your therapist.
- We are completely transparent as to how we hold/ store your date.
- We have system in place to store/ handling of data (please request).
- You can request your data at any time.
- If you no longer want us to store your data we will destroy this complying with the GDPR guidelines at your request.ET adheres to all regulations set and instructed by the new General Data Protection Act (GDPR).