Terms and Conditions
- A consultation form is done prior to treatment and is included in your treatment time.
- In some cases we may have to ask for your GP’s / Consultants permission before ET can carry
out the treatment, your therapist will fully explain why.
- ET has the right to terminate the treatment if the client becomes unwell and is not deemed
safe to carry the treatment. A fee will then be agreed.
- ET has the right to terminate the treatment at any time if the client presents inappropriate
behaviour, with the full price being paid.
- ET will try to inform our clients if we are running late of more than 10 minutes.
- If the client is late for the appointment try to inform your therapist. We will try and
accommodate you where possible. This is not always possible as we have other clients
booked in straight in after you so you may loose out on treatment time. The full fee will be
- Aftercare will be advised be your therapist.
- Payment can be made by cash or BACS payment. This will be charged the same day as your
- It is you responsibility to inform us of any change in contact details.
- It is your responsibility to provide ET/ your Therapist with correct information regarding
health & medical issues to ensure we provide the best possible treatment.
Mobile Treatments (in addition to the above)
- Please allow up to 30mins either side of your treatment.
- An additional fee will be charged for travel costs agreed with your therapist.
- Your allocated time slot begins when your therapist arrives at the agreed destination.
- If the client cancels before the 24 hours of their appointment the client will not be charged.
- If the cancels within 24 hours of their appointment the full fee will be charged.
- ET has the right to re arrange an appointment by giving 24 hours’ notice and re arranging at
suitable time for the client and therapist.
- ET has the right to cancel an appointment without notice if the environment is not deemed
safe or appropriate or if your therapist has taken ill or has an emergency.
- ET has the right to cancel/ terminate the treatment if the client is under the influence of drugs/ alcohol or both with full fee being charged
- Vouchers can be used to pay for treatments or any offers advertised. Excluding pamper
parties and events.
- If the voucher is not used on a single transaction the remaining money will go on your
account or another voucher will be issued for the remaining balance.
- Vouchers cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers will be considered null and void after the expiry date unless agreed with your Therapist.
- Vouchers will not be replaced if the voucher is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Vouchers can be purchased by cash or BACS payment.
- Vouchers can be posted via email or posted where possible with given notice.
- If ET has given a complimentary voucher to a particular person/ persons the intended
person/ persons must use the voucher. The voucher can be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers being donated for a Charity/ charity event must be requested in writing and only
be used for the event intended.
- Up on booking a pamper party with ET a deposit of £15 per person will be needed to secure
the date agreed. The deposits will be collected by the organiser/ host and paid to ET. This
can be done via cash or bacs payment
- If a person is no longer able to attend the pamper party for any reason the deposit will be
lost and is not transferrable onto the final balance.
- Final payment of the agreed balance is due 2 weeks before the pamper party date unless
specified by ET. By cash or BACS payment.
- Once your date has been booked and the deposits/ full balance paid we cannot change the
date of your pamper party and the deposits/ full balance will be non-refundable.
- A consultation form will need to be filled in by each attendee of the pamper party and
handed to you therapist.
- A client consultation/ consent form will be needed prior to any treatment. This will be
emailed to the organiser and handed into the therapist carrying out the treatment unless
- A service agreement will be sent to the company/ organisation to sign and send back to ET.
Outlining how the day will proceed. Unless stated otherwise.
- The company/ organisation will provide a suitable area.
- The company/ organisation will have already agreed with the employee a suitable time for
their treatment mutually.
- Payment by the company is within 28 days of the invoice being issued.
- Payment by the employee is due at the time of the massage by cash or bacs payment.
- Part payments are the same as above.
- If the employee is late to an appointment they will not be offered another appointment and
full treatment price will be charged to the individual and/ or company.
- Cancellation for individual clients is required 48 hours before or 100% of the treatment will
- Once a date has been agreed by the company/ organisation we require (cancellation policy)
- 14 days no charge
- 7 days 50% charge
- Less than 7 days is a 100% charge
- Unless agreed with ET.
- Therapists/ practitioners are all covered by their own professional indemnity and public
liability insurance and are qualified to carry out the arranged treatment. Certificates are
available on request please email email@example.com
- If ET is unavailable to make the date arranged ET will give you as much notice as possible. We will not carry out the treatments if a therapist is not fit for work.
Young People & Vulnerable Adults
- If a client is under 16 and or a vulnerable adult (has a carer) they will need to be
accompanied by an adult.
- The adult/ carer needs to give permission/ consent and co a sign a consultation form and
accompany them through the treatment.
- If the client needs to be helped on to the couch this is down to the adult/ carer.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the date of incident, therapist, location and details about the incident.
Your details need to include name, address and contact telephone number.
- All complaints are taken very seriously and we aim to reply within 28 days
- ET therapists all have indemnity and public liability insurance (available on request)
- ET therapists are qualified to carry out all treatments listed (some therapist training may
vary, certificates available upon request from your therapist).